1. Have you been faced with this thought before?
2. Did you die?
3. If you did not die, then what was the outcome?
4. What were you doing before the thought arose in your mind?
5. How do you want to feel?
6. What can you do right now, in this very moment to feel the way you want to feel?
7. What can you do throughout this day/night to feel the way you want to feel?
8. How do you feel now?
9. What is this thought teaching you?
10. Based on your inquiries above, what do you believe is the deeper message? What have you learned?
1. Have I been faced with this thought before?
2. Was the outcome death?
3. Since I didn’t die, what happened the last time I had this thought? What are facts?
4. What was I doing before I had this thought and what was the state of my emotional environment?
5. How do I want to feel right now?
6. What can I do in this very moment to feel the way I want to feel?
7. What can I additionally do throughout this day and night to feel the way I described above?
8. How do I feel now?
9. What is this thought teaching me?
10. What is the deeper message behind all this? What have I learned?
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com