1. Know that it’s not personal.
2. Stop trying to get people to understand.
3. Think abundance, not lack.
4. Accept that friends can’t stop the pain.
5. We can triumph through rejection.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com