1. The habit of working hard at the exclusion of all else.
2. The habit of taking care of everyone and everything else first.
3. The habit of listening to everyone’s problems without boundaries.
4. The habit of responding to every call to attention—email, phone, text—right away.
5. The habit of offering your expertise, products, or services free or cheap to friends and family.
6. The habit of getting straight A’s in every class in your life.
7. The habit of doing everything for your kids or students or elderly parents.
8. The habit of pleasing others at the expense of your own dreams and desires.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com