Those who tend to form thick “peanut butter” like secretions with stringy, tenacious mucus with polypoid mucosal changes may have allergic fungal rhinosinusitis. Those who have nasal polyposis or allergic fungal sinusitis have “chronic hypertrophic sinusitis”.
- Pinch your congested nose and walk fast with your blocked nose pinched and your mouth closed all the time. You likely will be able to make around 20-30 steps.
- While walking, you should hold your breath until a strong urge to breathe. Then sit down with your spine totally straight and focus on your breath..
- After you release your nose, resume your usual breathing (not with deep breaths) and keep the mouth closed. Hence, instead of taking a big inhalation, take a smaller inhale and then relax all muscles for exhalation, especially the upper chest and other respiratory muscles..
- Take another (smaller) inhale and again relax. With each inhalation, practice this reduced or shallow breathing while remaining relaxed..
- Your purpose is to maintain air hunger for about 2-3 min with total relaxation of body muscles. The breathing can be frequent during this reduced breathing or shallow breathing, but this is OK..
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com