- Two days before the process of detoxification, it is necessary to eliminate all dairy products from use. The body needs to get rid of toxins from the dairy products before the purification of the lungs.
- Before the first day of the regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before going to bed. It will release the toxins from the intestines. The lungs must not be overloaded with difficult work of any other part of the body during the purification.
- Drain two lemons in 300ml of water before breakfast.
- Drink 300ml of grapefruit juice. If you do not like the taste, you can replace it with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that improve the breathing system.
- Drink 300ml of pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. Carrot juice helps you alkalize the blood during the three days of purification.
- You have to drink 400ml of juice rich in potassium during lunch. Potassium acts as a tonic for cleaning. Before going to bed make 400ml of cranberry juice. It will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infections.
- Take care of your body and do exercises.
- A warm bath of 20 minutes each day will allow the body through sweating to lose more toxins.
- Put 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus in a bowl of boiling water. Stand over the dish and place a clean towel over your head. Inhale the steam until it cools.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com