How to heal Cavities naturally:
- Groups of indigenous people who had fermentable carbohydrates stuck on their teeth all the timethat did not brush or floss were mostly or completely free of tooth decay.
- Bacteria do not consume processed sugar or flour because of the lack of nutrients in them.
- Foods that bacteria like to eat, such as milk, vegetables, meat, fish and fruit, are not commonly implicated in causes of tooth decay.
- Not enough minerals in the diet.
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
- Nutrients not being readily bioavailable, and your intestinal system not properly absorbing them. The presence of phytic acid largely influences this factor.
- Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), grass-fed meats, seafood and bone broths.
- Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
- Organ and gland meats, like liver.
- Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
- Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
- Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com