- Using a cotton bud press this point and gently massage it. Breathe deeply.
- Then listen to your body carefully.
- Keep breathing deeply.
- When you inhale look to the left, and on the exhale look to the right.
- You will feel how your body calms down.
- Massage this point using your fingers.
- Massage it well every time you are stressed.
- You can also repeat this technique every night before you go to bed.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com