1. Don’t sweat the small stuff; don’t sweat the big stuff.
2. Do something every day that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
3. Live fully in each moment.
4. Give gratitude any chance you can, and lots of it.
5. Remember, life is what’s happening while you’re busy on your cell phone.
6. Listen to your gut.
7. Look for similarities.
8. Let go of the fear of not being accepted and let your true self come out.
9. Make time to reflect on relationships and make changes.
10. Know that no matter how far you travel in search of happiness, it can only be found in one place.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com