1. Remember that over-thinking does not lead to insight.
2. Know that your decision will never be final.
3. Learn the reasons why over-thinking is harmful, and let it motivate you.
4. Keep active throughout the day, and tire the body out.
5. Become the ultimate skeptic.
6. Seek social support, but don’t vent.
7. Develop the skill of forgiveness.
8. Plan for conscious distraction.
9. Solve another person’s problem first, and get perspective.
10. Remember that a perfect decision is never a bold one, so get started.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com