1. Show yourself that you are worth caring for by starting to care for yourself.
2. Allow others to help you when it is needed, and don’t be scared to reach out.
3. Surround yourself with people who help make you feel good about yourself.
4. Say “no” occasionally.
5. Keep a positive journal.
6. Think about what you want from life.
7. Don’t be scared to have an opinion.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com