- Sleeping less than 5 -6 hours can cause irregular blood pressure. High or lower blood pressure.
- Mainly the age group 25-49 may face severe high blood pressure situation if they sleep less than 7 hours a day
- Risk of heart attack could be 3 times more for those who sleep less than 5 hours
- High sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-cRP) levels could go high if you sleep less. Even if you sleep enough after hs-cRP level goes high, you cannot lower it to normal levels easily. hs-cRP is a pre indicative tool of a heart attack.
- Even the lack of sleep for one night could imbalance our bodily chemicals such as tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha (TNF-alpha) and C-reactive protein (cRP). These could work as toxins within our body helping cancer cells to grow and increasing the risk of heart attacks.
- Sleeping less than 6 hours can increase the risk of heart attacks by 18%
- Sleep can categorized in to two types. That is REM ( Rapid Eye Movement ) & non-REM. REM helps the brain and mind while non-REM repairs your body. You experience the both when you have a good long sleep in the night.
- What comes first is non-REM sleep. During this time pituitary hormones are ejected to prepare and repair the body. Once that process is over comes the REM sleep which helps our mental stability.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com