Bugs are the worst things ever. I know that most of them help the environment and do good things that we all need, but when I'm hanging out outside trying to soak up some nature, the last thing I want is bugs buzzing around and mosquitoes biting me.
2. Put cloves in a lemon and set outside to keep wasps away.
3. Bugs hate Pine-Sol, so keep flies away with a 50/50 concoction of the product mixed with water and spritz it over everything.
4. Wasps also hate flea collars.
5. Make your own orange citronella candle.
6. Put out a dish of soapy water to repel mosquitoes.
7. Or grow garlic in your yard.
8. Set a cockroach trap using an old 2L plastic pop bottle.
9. Use cinnamon or sidewalk chalk to keep ants away.
10. Toss some sage or rosemary on the coals of the barbecue.
11. Add some sage to a bonfire.
12. Use baby oil as mosquito repellent.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com