2. Eliminating the words should/must do/have to.
4. Saying yes to yourself and no to others.
5. Accepting that we don’t all have to like each other.
6. Asking, “How does this decision make me feel about me?”
7. Setting achievable goals and celebrating progress.
8. Walking away.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com