― Laurell K. Hamilton
1. Depression is not something a person consciously chooses.
2. Depression is hard to wrap your mind around if you haven’t experienced it.
3. Saying things like “it’s not that big of a deal,” “you just need some fresh air,” or “it’s time to move on” rarely help.
4. Even when they’re pushing you away, you can still be there for them.
5. Depression exhausts and consumes a person, which is why you can’t take their behavior personally.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com