- Sterilize the needle by holding it above flame for several seconds and then use it to make small wounds onto the patient’s all fingers.
- You do not need to have experience doing this or previous knowledge, you just need to make sure you cause bleeding from each finger.
- Make sure the wounds are bleeding.
- Once bleeding from all 10 fingers occurs, wait for several minutes and you will see for yourself as the patient is coming back to life.
- If the man’s mouth is dislocated massage both of his ears until they become red.
- Once they become red you need to use the needle in order to make wounds in both ears and wait for two drops of blood to come out. The victim’s mouth will no longer be dislocated.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com