All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com
This Will Make Your Clothes Bright White And Fresh Like Spring. No Chemicals, Cheap And Easy!
This article is for everyone who hates doing the laundry. It is really exhausting, boring, and some of the stains just don’t go away.
Also, it is hard to find a good detergent which will not cause a fortune. But, however, only one ingredient can solve all of your problems. Add a little white vinegar to your washing machine drum in order to save your money, nerves and effort for something else.
10 REASONS TO USE WHITE VINEGAR WHEN DOING THE LAUNDRY:
1. Put half a cup of white vinegar on the clothes before putting them in the machine.
It will protect the color of the clothes, increase the power of the laundry detergent,
and it will reduce any soapy residue after the washing.
2. Use vinegar instead of fabric softener. Pour it in the designated compartment of
the washing machine
It will provide the same effect, but it is softer and does not harm the environment.
3. White vinegar contains acid which removes deodorant stains and sweat from the
4. Add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry to prevent the residues on the
clothes after washing, left by the powder detergents.
5. White vinegar neutralizes unpleasant smells. You surely don’t want your laundry
to smell like cigarette smoke, right?
6. Make a vinegar solution by combining hot water and half a cup vinegar and soak
the dirty clothes in. Let them soak overnight then wash them as usual.
7. It is known that is impossible to remove animal hairs and fuzz from some fabrics.
But, vinegar can help you to remove them. Your clothes will be clean and will not
have hairs stuck on them.
8. The acid in the vinegar will help in taking care of the static charge.
9. Add 6 tablespoons vinegar to the hand wash. Let it soak for half an hour. This also
can be used for washing swimwear and underwear.
10. Clean and descale your machine by using the mighty vinegar. You can do this
without the usage of harsh chemicals.
This post was republished from: naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com.