1. They don’t make excuses.
2. They don’t avoid doing the scary thing.
3. They don’t live in a bubble of comfort.
4. They don’t put things off until next week.
5. They don’t obsess over the opinions of others.
6. They don’t judge people.
7. They don’t let lack of resources stop them.
8. They don’t make comparisons.
9. They don’t find joy in people-pleasing.
10. They don’t need constant reassurance.
11. They don’t avoid life’s inconvenient truths.
12. They don’t quit because of minor set-backs.
13. They don’t require anyone’s permission to act.
14. They don’t limit themselves to a small toolbox.
15. They don’t blindly accept what they read on the Internet as “truth” without thinking about it.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com