1. We’re all about instant gratification.
2. We’re too into escapism with drugs and alcohol.
3. Casual sex is more and more prevalent.
4. People are seemingly more self-obsessed.
5. We date because we feel pressured.
6. We refuse to make compromises.
7. People have unrealistic ideas about what love is.
8. We just don’t know how to love someone well.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com