- Clean up spills immediately and wash out all cans and bottles before recycling.
- Feed your pet at specific hours instead of leaving out their food all day and night and keep their water dish in a well-lit room.
- Store food in plastic and glass containers. Roaches can chew cardboard and paper, so transfer all pantry-stored goods in sturdier receptacles.
- Clean dark and damp areas in your kitchen, like behind the fridge or under the oven.
- Store garbage in sealed plastic containers and dispose of them daily. If possible, keep your closed garbage can outside.
- Wash your dishes after every meal or soak in hot water and dish soap.
- Vacuum your floors and furniture often, as they’re hotspots for egg masses.
- Dehumidify your garage and bathrooms and fix any leaky or poorly insulated pipes.
All information, data and material contained, presented, or provided on TheMirrotPost.com is for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Decisions you make about your family's healthcare are important and should be made in consultation with a competent medical professional. We are not physicians and do not claim to be. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheMirrotPost.com